Santa goes unplugged! This year, it’s the 12 Acoustic Guitars of Axe-mas… thanks to The Oasis in Antioch! This year, we feature acoustic guitars signed by 12 bands and artists!
This year, you can win a guitar signed by Shinedown, Godsmack, Five Finger Death Punch, Stone Sour, Buckcherry, Royal Bliss, Halestorm, In This Moment, Pop Evil, Theory Of A Deadman, Nothing More, or Stone Temple Pilots.
To win one, you’ve got a few options…
Listen weekdays for the 12 Acoustic Guitars of Axe-mas Featured Artist. When you hear a song from that days’ featured artist between 6am and 6pm, call 800.223.9510. The 10th caller qualifies to win one of the guitars! A different featured artist will be selected each weekday between 12/3 and 12/21. We’ll announce each days featured artist weekday mornings at 7:30am and 8:30am with the Tom and Emily Morning Show, then post that info at the bottom of this page immediately following.
You’ll also be able to stop at one of our Axe-Mas Outlets and sign up in person! Pop into the outlets and fill out an entry blank. The more outlets you visit, the better your chances at qualifying. At each outlet, you can marvel at one of the guitars to be given away. Locations and guitar info below.
Once you qualify, you’ll need to be present at our 12 Guitars of Axe-mas Party, December 22nd at a location and time to be determined. You’ll have one last chance to qualify at the final giveaway. Rules.
Here are the 12 Guitars of Axe-mas Outlets. Visit them during normal business hours and enter in person!
- The Oasis, off Grass Lake Rd. 1 mile west of IL Route 59 in Antioch, IL. See the Shinedown guitar here!
- Kinnamon Accounting & Tax Service, just north of Lake Cook Road, (Main Street), on Northwest Highway in Barrington, IL. You can find the Stone Temple Pilots guitar here!
- Lambeau Tobacco, on Green Bay Road, north of Highway 50 inside the Indian Trail Plaza, in Kenosha, WI. You can find the Theory of a Deadman guitar here!
- Elite Door Company, on Ellis Drive, just south of 120, Volo. Browse the Buckcherry guitar here.
- Route 20, on Highway 20, just west of the I-94, Sturtevant. Fix your eyes on the Five Finger Death Punch guitar at this location.
- Floyd’s Barber Shop. On 21, north of 60, Vernon Hills. Revel in the Royal Bliss guitar here.
- Studio Hotrods, on 12, east of 31, Richmond. See the Halestorm guitar!
- Johnny’Z Pour House, on Sheridan Road, just north of the WI-IL border. See the Stone Sour axe here!
- R & R Crossing, on Russell Road, east of I-94, Russell. In this location, In This Moment!
- Second Amendment Sports, on 120, just west of 31, McHenry. Peruse the Pop Evil Guitar!
- Superb Video, East of I-94 on the Frontage Road, north of Highway 50, Kenosha. Get a gander at the Godsmack guitar at this location!
- BBQ’d Productions Bar and Grill, On 12, north of 22, Lake Zurich. Nothing More guitar on display!
THE ARTIST OF THE DAY FOR MONDAY, DECEMBER 10TH IS ROYAL BLISS.